Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Pet Psychic

Ok, here's how a pet psychic works, you go there, without your pet, and the psychic reads the "vibes" off of you to find out what's bothering your pet.

Aunt J: I went to the pet psychic to find out what's bothering the new dog, but Rosie (a crazy dalmation) wouldn't stop talking! She went on and on about how "her dog friends have attics, and does she have an attic? I've never been in an attic before, I want to see the attic in our house!" (mind you, this is the dog psychic talking). So I went home, and showed Rosie the attic, I was pointing, and she didn't seem to understand, so I brought over this big mirror so she could see the door even better.

yeah...

2 comments:

Weekends Off said...

The pet psychic lady always confused me. I wondered why she claimed to communicate w/ the animals and yet she'd ask the owners what their pets name was.

Couldn't she just ask them herself?????

Hey I found your blog just surfing, clicking next blog next blog. So glad to finally find one in English!

Weekends Off said...

Oh, I forgot, I'm from Rockford but I live in Texas now.