Monday, June 05, 2006

Missing Pants

In my house, there is the big room upstairs with video games and stuff, and a balcony that looks over the living room. Brother 1 is on the couch in the living room, brother 2 is upstairs with his girlfriend, and Mom is in the kitchen, where she can't see the balcony.

Mom: Did you turn in your math homework???

Brother 2 (comes to balcony): Yeah, I did.

Brother 1: Why aren't you wearing any pants?

Mom: What?!?!?! Get over here now, You better be wearing pants!!! (small nervous breakdown occurs)

Brother 2: Mom, I have pants on.

Brother 1-- hysterical laughter





Earlier in the day: Brother's 1 & 2, Brother 2's gf, and I are upstair playing video games.

Brother 1 (to me): So I came upstairs, and these two were on the floor having sex.

Me: Why didn't you guys lock the door?

Brother 2 & gf -- weird awkward look

Brother 2: He's kidding.

No comments: