Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Insanely Long Bike Ride

So, I'm thinking about taking a bike ride across the country, starting in DC and ending in San Francisco.


Brother 1: You're never going to make it. You'll end up dead.

Me: No! I think I can do it, it'll take a long time, but I can do it.

Brother 1: I doubt it.

Me: Shut up.

Brother 1: Well, how are you planning on getting across?

Me: Well, the bike route goes from DC across Kentucky, the southern part of Illinois, through Utah and Nevada, and you end up in California. Thats how.

Brother 1: Ohhhhhh... I thought you were going to start in Florida, ride up through Maine, cut across Canada to Alaska, and then take one of those water bike down to Hawaii and back. You'd never be able to do that.

1 comment:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

It's the water bike that would get you...