Thursday, June 29, 2006

Going on a Trip/Anatomically Correct Male Llama

So, wonderful readers, I'm going on a spur of the moment trip to Minnesota. I dunno how often I'll be able to post, but I can guarantee that I'll come back with hundreds of funny stories. 8 hour car ride with the brothers, followed by fun time with family that shows affection only through insults...it should be entertaining, and I promise to update as often as technology allows.

Here's a classic from an earlier trip to Minnesota.

Summer, probably 1998ish, up at Uncle 1's house.


My Dad is making animal pancakes, you know, buffalos, ostriches, llamas.

Dad: Oh no, the batter dripped, this one is a male llama! Here, you can have this one.

Grandma takes the plate, cuts off the penis with her fork, and eats it.

1 comment:

John said...

Nana is hungry for the johnson.

Ew.