Sunday, June 18, 2006

Best Buy Harrassment

Went on a bike ride w/ the brothers to Best Buy. Brother 1 wanted a new digital camera.

Girl working (name tag said JEN): Can I help you with anything?

Brother 1: Yeah, I need a camera that can take pictures of people at night without killing them.

Jen: Well, I don't think any of these cameras will kill people.

Brother 1: Yeah, I mean, like, when I take a picture, I want to be able to see their face. On my camera now, the flash makes them white.

Brother 2: He needs to be able to stalk people at night.

Jen: Oh, Ok... This one over here has a night vision mode where you'll be able to see people in the dark from really far away. It should be good for your stalking needs.

Brother 1: Oh great! What I really want is a camera with a touch screen for $10.

Jen: There's only one touch screen camera out now, and it's $450. I'd be happy to show it to you if you like.

Brother 2 to another Best Buy Employee: Do you think you can bend over so I can sit on your back like a chair?

Best Buy Guy: No, sorry, we don't do that.

Brother 1: Do you think you could put the camera in 2 bags? I have a neck like a Rhino, so I won't even feel the bags. I'm going to have to wear them like a necklace because we rode our bikes here... in the rain...

1 comment:

Weekends Off said...

a neck like a rhino? lol