Monday, July 10, 2006

Lemme See Your Grill

Somehow, the dinner conversation turned to gold teeth.

Cousin J (he sometimes comes to live with us for weeks at a time): I want to get emerald plated teeth.

Brother 2: Yeah! Then people would be like, "Uh, I think you have scurvy."

Cousin J: "It's just my grill."

Brother 1: I want wood plated teeth.

Dad: Yeah, like wood paneling!

Brother 1 (to Cousin J): We could get your brother to do it! He could open up a shop for wood paneling teeth! (Cousin J's brother is a carpentry apprentice)

2 comments:

phsymom said...

I normally just lurk, however I must tell you that I visit your blog almost everyday. I find the stories hilarious and they help to remind me that there ARE families out there like mine.

Vanessa said...

We went on vacation last week, and throughout it, i kept saying "wow, this is going in my blog"... and my family kept saying, "remember... you're one of us..." I think all families are a little insane :)